Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dear...

Dear person who talks during movies,

I love hearing your reactions to every single thing that happens, it really helps me understand what is going on. Your not being able to keep your mouth shut is an extremely admired trait. Never mind the fact that I can already understand what's going on, it is much more convenient to have you lay out the details for me. Also, I'd like to thank you for enlightening me with the news of how the ending goes when you just can't contain your excitement any longer. Why are we here in the first place? You could have just told me the entire plot line and saved me nine bucks. And when you squeal every time the main actor and actress kiss? It's my favorite sound ever. Seriously. I'm thinking about recording it and setting it as my ringtone. It would make butterflies explode out of my ears to hear that wonderful sound every time someone calls. Furthermore, it warms my heart when fellow movie watchers look at me and glare because they think that I am the one who is talking. I love getting glared at. It's even better when they tell me to shut up.

I'm never going to the movies with you again.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment